Thursday, January 21, 2010

Hmmmm

Why does it seem, that all of my blog postings start off with "So I'm a really bad blogger?!" Hmmmm I think maybe I need to start making this a weekly priority! So I promise, I really am going to try harder. I haven't made a post since before Thanksgiving so I have several post I should make today....Let's see how productive I am...

Bahamas 2009

Adam and I have been married over 5 years, and it's been a long time since we have had a "real" vacation. Even though we have little man now, I still think it's important for the two of us to get away and remember why we feel in love in the first place and to reconnect without daily life stresses. So we went to the Bahamas for 4 days. It was beyond hard to leave my little guy behind. I even debated stuffing him in my suit case, don't worry I would of poked holes and given him a sippy. Totally safe, right?!?!? We went to Atlantis and Coco Cay...both which were awesome...but Atlantis is surreal. That place is gorgeous, the pictures won't even do it justice! It is a little on the expensive side, but for a couple days, no worries! Here are some pics from our vacation. We had a blast, and I can't wait to take Garrison there someday! We seriously took 300 or more pictures, so it's going to be hard for me not to post them all!! :)


Adam and I on Coco Cay

Aren't we so cute?!?!

I've never been big on being in awe of celebrities, however we did see/meet 3 of them on our trip. Misty Mae Trainor, we actually got to watch her play in a tournament, and I really LOVE her. I loved watching her play in the olympics and love that she is trying to have a family. I was in awe of her! And yes, this really is her...she just isn't training for the olympics anymore!

Dave Matthews in concert...I have better pics, but this one will do for now

Rashad Evans...fighter...Adam and I love UFC

Coco Cay

Awe

Say it again...Awwwe

This is one of many pools, at Atlantis...ITS AMAZING

This is Adam drinking our coconut drink on the beach at Atlantis..funny story

Ok...the story...This man makes a killing. I may take over his job and move in the near future...Our drink was like $10 maybe, but we couldn't pass it up. This guy is walking around on the beach, no affilitaion with Atlantis and still ppl (like us) are buying from him. It's the experience RIGHT?! So he asks if you want a pina coloda in a cocunut,and DUH we say yes. So he opens this big ice chest he is carting around and cracks a cocounut in front of you. Let's you try the coconut juice and fruit if you like, dumps it out. Then he pours rum in your coconut...but not from a rum bottle, from a plastic jug. Yes, we still drank it. And then pours another milky substance on top of the rum. It was delicious and we are still alive!

Atlantis

Adam walking the beach at Coco Cay

<3

My love

1 comments:

Horlic said...

nice coco cay! Perhaps you should try to have a relax trip at Malaysia's Redang Island or Sipadan Island